Help the BGHS Band by signing up for our Kroger Fundraising Program. Once you join, the normal, everyday purchases you make using your Kroger Plus card help to raise funds that are paid directly to the band! It couldn't be easier! Just follow the instructions below. Also check out the Marketplace Holiday Savings Bonuses to earn even more points.
- Click Ohio
- Click “Re-enroll” if you were registered in the program last year.
- Put in your e-mail
- Put in your password -(If you forgot the password you set up please go thru the “Forgot your password”)
- Click the “Sign In”
- Find your organization by typing in your organization’s NPO number (81048). Click the “Search”
- Please make sure that you click on the circle to the left of your organization so that it becomes highlighted.
- Click the “Select Your Organization”
- Click the” Save Changes”
Click “Enroll” where it states “Enroll now for the 2011/2012 Kroger Community Rewards Program.”
- Click on “Get Started - Sign up today” (to the right)
- Enter in your email and password
- Click “Save and Continue”
- Enter your zip code and click “Search”
- Click on the arrow to display the list of stores in your zip code and highlight your preferred store.
- Then “Save and Continue”
- Key in you Kroger Plus Card Number (If it says that this card has already been used, please call the number on the back of your card)
- Enter the security code (from the box above it)
- Enter in your contact information.
- Click on “next”
- Verify that your account information is correct. Check box for agreement of the terms and conditions and click “complete information”
- Kroger will send an email that you entered earlier in the process. (this can take up to 10 minutes)
- Open the email that Kroger sent. Read the email and either click on the link within the email or copy and paste it into your browser.
- Sign in: click on the “Click here “button and then type in your email and password.
- Under Kroger Community Rewards Section at right, click “Edit Kroger Community Rewards Information.”
- Find your organization by typing in your organization’s NPO number (81048)
- Click on the organization name that you want. Please make sure that you click on the circle to the left of your organization so that it becomes highlighted.
- Click on “Save Changes”
- Scroll over the page and make sure all information is accurate.
You are now “registered” and should start seeing the BGHS Band donation trailer on your Kroger receipts.
Please Sign Up as soon as Possible! Also remember to have your friends and relatives sign up as well.